A powerful mixture of 'male enhancer' ingredients
The ProSolution Gel™ formula comes with the top quality elements available and produced in one of the distinguished cGMP approved pharmaceutical facilities in North America -- the same type used by Wal-Mart, Walgreens, and others to deliver lifesaving drugs!
As you'll see, it has NO harmful ingredients.
It comes with:
L-Arginine - an amino acid that improves nitric oxide in the organism. Nitric oxide influences the blood vessels of your penis by ensuring strong blood flow. The stronger the blood flow to the penis, the stronger is the erection.
Aloe Vera - a skin-soothing herb that stimulates the circulation of the ingredients to where they required to go, distributing through the skin evenly and quickly.
Bearberry Extract - is better known as uva ursi, an astringent plant which has been used for hundreds of years in treatments of the urinary tract. Bearberry improved the circulation of fluid to help achieve a harder erection and a better performance.
Algae Extract - ensures suppleness to the surface of the skin, contributing to the better penetration of the ProSolution Gel™ active formulation.
Mango Butter - works as a top quality lubricant while giving the essence of mango, regarded as an aphrodisiac and a masculine enhancer by ancient cultures for centuries.
Menthol - warms and encourages your genitals, while improving your performance power with a smooth action that allows you going for as long as it is needed.
Vitamin C - is a miraculous nutrient of sex, as discovered by recent studies. Vitamin C improves libido, recovery period and intercourse duration, and when applied, contributes to erection with impressive hardness.
ProSolution Gel™ elements include:
Di-Propylene Glycol USP, Purified Water, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Vegetable Glycerin, L-Arginine USP, Aloe Vera Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Bearberry Extract, Algae Extract, Mango Butter, Methylparaben, Menthol USP, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors and Preservatives.
- Solidilin™ One element in the Solidilin™ structure has shown in countless animal researches to increase sexual motivation.
In one research conducted by the School of Pharmaceutical Sciences (University of Science Malaysia) findings showed an impressive improvement in the sexual performance of middle-aged rats.
The ingredient also contains L-Dopa, the precursor of dopamine, which is the pleasure-related neurotransmitter of the brain.
- Cassia and Safflower Cassia and Safflower are well-known vasodilators, which means they stimulate the blood vessels in order to ensure the better blood flow.
In simpler words, they can improve blood circulation to your penis, stimulating an erection to occur.
This stretching of the vascular elements associated with your penis decreases blood outflow, which influences the length of your erection.
Additionally, safflower comes with the omega-3 fatty acids that can have a strong reduction influence on the possibility of heart diseases.
- Momordica This is a powerful ally to those with diabetes and indigestion issues, Momordica has also been proven to decrease body fat while increasing body testosterone on the other side.
It's an unparalleled source of Vitamin C and in researches with rats, it has been proven to stimulate the process of antispermatogenesis, acting as a natural contraception solution.
In addition, Chinese scientists have discovered that it includes proteins which show promise in fighting against the HIV activity.
- Apigenin and Amla Apigenin is a citrus bioflavonoid applied primarily for cancer prevention and treatment. Amla is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C.
Bioflavonoids, including the apigenin, are believed to work hand in hand with Vitamin C for ensuring of blood vessel health.
This “team work” contributes to your sexual organs health and proper functioning over longer time periods.
- Arjuna Applied mainly in cardiovascular health, Arjuna is an invaluable element of a healthy sex lifestyle.
It regulates both blood pressure and your heart rate, this herb calms down your body, which can be an extremely beneficial element during sex.
- Cordyceps This ingredient can improve testosterone production, while contributing tremendously to your performance efforts.
In a research on mice using Cordyceps, plasma testosterone quantities were significantly improved in both 3-day and 7-day experiments.
Testosterone is directly associated with the development and improvement of libido in males.
- Zinc Oxide Zinc helps sperm mobility and quality.
It is also extremely important for the metabolism of testosterone. Zinc, as the zinc oxide, is better tolerated than other forms.
- Reishi Mushroom Improves libido and energy. Also increases anti-allergic, -inflammatory, -viral, -bacterial, and antioxidant characteristics, reishi is believed to lighten the mood and influences one's sense of strength and vitality.
- Curculigo Discovered in the South-East of India, curculigo is a harmless and natural aphrodisiac applied in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine.
It has been believed by some to be a natural alternative to Viagra.
- Shatavari Works as a full system tonic, Shatavari has also been used to help men facing sexual debility and impotence issues.
In addition, it can have a relaxing influence on the body, regulating body weight, reducing nervousness and ensuring healthy sleep.
- Drilizen™ A powerful herbal formula that contributes to nitric oxide release, which may extend erections with the help of coronary vasodilation.
Nitric oxide calms down the vascular smooth muscle through parasympathetic stimulants, which ensures blood circulation to your penis and achieving erection quickly.
Drilizen™ includes a protein amino acid, which act as the precursor to nitric oxide in the organism. Drilizen improves testosterone delivery, it also includes an active element known as protodioscin.
Protodioscin stimulates the release of luteinizing hormone (better known as interstitial cell-stimulating hormone). This hormone on the other hand improves the release of testosterone from the Leydig (interstitial) cells in your testes.
- Bladderwrack A kind of seaweed discovered on the Atlantic and Pacific coasts, Bladderwrack is believed to contribute to thyroid health and in situations associated with higher cholesterol, arteriosclerosis, obesity, and exhaustion.
A healthy thyroid system contributes to the metabolism by making it to be more efficient and effective. On the other side, proper metabolism is an invaluable part of both erection and sexual improvement.